Wednesday, October 12, 2011

lady and the tramp style



I dropped Steph off on a New York City curb, I was driving on the wrong side of the road. Both sides offered enormous downtown views, Manhattan on one side, San Francisco on the other. Dusky haze over dim windows, Ocean close by. 

When I arrived at ground zero, it had become the lobby of First Canadian Place. White marble with gold trim, spiral staircases and water fountains. It was supposed to be stunning, but it was just okay. 

On the other side, harbour in front of me, I turned for one final look. 

At the exit hung a quilt with a line of sponsor logos sewn into it, the last was from ocad, delicate and matriculate. Two birds pulling string lady and the tramp style, diamond infront of a tree, stating "designed by ocad". 


No comments:

Post a Comment