Monday, August 9, 2010

The Renaissance of me




I'm trying this new thing where I love everything. I have a tendency that I come honestly by, to be overly negative about almost every situation I am faced with. I have gotten better at filtering my actions and words, but the thoughts are ever present. Changing behavior is one thing, changing mindset is another.

If there is any recent proof of my attempt at action, a renewal of my younger and more innocent outlooks, a grab at something better for myself and the community I inhabit, it would be Cadmium. This publication enabled my admiration for design, art, writing and collaboration to be fused together. Leadership skills I learned in high school finally were applied again, many years later. This is the beginning of the Renaissance of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment